I am a Real Estate Professional specializing in listing and selling properties in Northwest Georgia. I am a recipient of the Professional Achievers Circle every year since 2008. I have had training through the Georgia Institute of Real Estate to obtain my GRI designation which is one of the most extensive real estate achievements available to REALTORS nationwide. I have over 80 hours just in investment education. In addition, I have obtained my Broker’s license to further grow in my profession. I have participated with BABR Community Service Projects since 2008 and as of 2013 I am the Community Service Chairman. We participate in projects to give back to our Community each year. I am also the 2014 BABR Vice President. I am an active church member. I was raised in Marietta, and have lived in Acworth & worked for years in Woodstock. My coverage areas go from Calhoun to Atlanta.
For buyer’s in North Georgia I really listen to what they are looking for. It is my goal to help my buyer’s reach their goal of home-ownership in the best home for them and make that buyer a client for life!
My specialties include:
- Country Property
- Custom Home
- Dream Home
- Farm and Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Home
- Move-Up Home
- New Construction
- New Home
For selling homes today I have tested various marketing techniques and have found that in today’s market online marketing is the most effective resource for obtaining Buyer’s for my listings. Unlike many agents, I spend advertising dollars on my listings, featuring them on today’s most popular home websites such as: Zillow, Homes.com, REALTOR.com, and Trulia. I do my part in the marketing of the home and that gets results!
- Zillow, Trulia, REALTOR.com: I pay extra to advertise on the most popular home search websites so that all of my listings are “Featured” listings on those sites, which means that if a Buyer does a search for homes in Cartersville, (or in a designated zip code), my listings will come up at the top of the search or stand out with borders, etc..
- Local websites – In addition, my homes are on the Homestead Website as well as my own personal website, www.greatgeorgiahomes.com
- Loopnet – Loopnet is the #1 Commercial Real Estate website. I upload my commercial, land, and multi-family listings to this site and keep them updated.
- Facebook – I use Facebook as a tool by letting people in this area know about new listings.
- FMLS – Of course all of Homestead’s listings are posted to the leading MLS site in metro Georgia. This site automatically feeds data to numerous major home websites such as: Realtor.com, Homes.com, AJC.com, Yahoo Real Estate, Zillow, Trulia, and many more.
- GRI – Graduate REALTOR Institute 2010
- SFR – Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource 2010
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative 2009
- 2008—2013 Professional Achievement Award
- 2012—Bartow Area Board—Community Service Award
- 2012—Bartow Area Board—REALTOR of the Year